To be in with a chance to win a full scholarship to our Personal Training Diploma simply upload a photo to any of our social channels listed below, tell us why you’d be the ideal candidate and use the hashtag #setantascholarship in the post.
We are looking for a photo that represents your workout, training, or fitness lifestyle.
Photo Guidelines & Winner :
- We want a photo that shows originality and represents your workout or fitness lifestyle, along with a brief description.
- You will only be entered into the competition if you use #setantascholarship.
- Entry is now open and will close on January 26th 2020.
- Our winner will be announced on February 3rd 2020.
- Important: Please note that you can only enter one image. Multiple entries will not be accepted. By submitting a photo you fully agree to all T&C’s as listed on this page.
- This Competition is being run by Setanta College.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Setanta College as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Competition.
- You must be 18 years of age or over and a resident of Ireland to enter this competition.
- By adding photos under the hashtag #setantascholarship or via email@example.com you are granting permission for these images to be used by Setanta College online at setantacollege.com and other online communication. We reserve the right to use images submitted for commercial purposes without prior notice to you. By submitting images to us you confirm that you give us permission, without charge, to do so. You also confirm that you are over 18, that the images are not subject to a third party’s copyright and that you will indemnify us against any and all liability arising from any infringement of such a copyright.
- A shortlist will be prepared after the competition closes. Those on the shortlist will be subject to a quick phone call with the Setanta College team regarding your entry.
- A winner will be selected based on photo originality based on your workout, fitness lifestyle or training.
- The closing date for entry is the 26th January 2020 & winner to be announced on the 3rd February 2020.
- The winner will be contacted via the platform from which they submit the photo.
- If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within 48hours from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Judges decision is final.
- The scholarship is awarded for our next Personal Training Diploma course enrolment – February 8th 2020
- Please Click Here for full information on this course.
- This scholarship is non-transferable and no cash or other prize substitution shall be offered.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred – course enrolment is February 8th.
- You must be willing and able to complete the Diploma. Normal marking procedures will apply and you will be bound, as all students are, by the Setanta College Student Policy Handbook.
- The competition hosted by Setanta College is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.